For my bachelorette we traveled to Charleston, SC. It was all of our first times there visiting the beautiful city and we couldn’t help but fall in love in an instant. From the stunning buildings to the delicious food it was an easy sell. We’re sharing our 5 favorites for you on your visit.
- Rainbow Row. This beautiful row of colorful houses makes you want to break out the paint the moment you get home. From pretty periwinkle to modest moss the street is a joy to walk down.
2. SkinnyDip Charleston. This adorable boutique has a great selection of clothes and small decor items, but the best part is their frosé upstairs. For those of your not familiar with frosé, it’s frozen rosé wine, and it’s delicious. They have a lovely little outdoor space for you to sit and sip as well.
3. Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit. I’ve never been a biscuit fan, they tend to be dry and not very flavorful, so I was skeptical when everyone kept telling us to try Callie’s. Oh. My. Goodness. They are so buttery and delicious it should be illegal. I personally couldn’t decide if their original or shortbread was my favorite, while the girls were all about their egg sandwiches on their homemade original biscuits.
4. O’hara and Flynn. On our first full day in Charleston, we ended our afternoon at this adorable little wine bar. Their food menu has great tapas and all the cheeses you could possibly want. Their extensive wine menu had a Pinot Noir that we couldn’t get enough of as well as many other options that had our mouth’s watering.
5. Husk. Our overall favorite meal of the trip was our dinner at Husk. While there was about a 1.5 hour wait for a table (we recommend reservations) it was well worth it. With local ingredients, the menu is constantly changing and there’s something for everyone.
Overall, we absolutely loved our trip to Charleston. Be it for a bachelorette party or just a weekend away, we’d all head back there in a heartbeat.